Pacing for 2011

  • kaitainen
    Message 1 of 1 , Apr 24 4:17 PM
      Howdy Hardrockians!

      One of the eternal "woulda coulda" things I fall behind on every year is coming up with a great system for coordinating pacers and runners.

      This year, however, I have something that is at the very least MUCH BETTER than my lame-o help from earlier.

      If you are a RUNNER looking for a pacer, or a PACER in need of a runner, just send me an email and I will email you back with info on how to get in touch with everyone else directly.

      Thanks!!!

      andrea@...
      or
      abqandrea@...