Error in the Runners Manual

  • Charles Thorn
    Message 1 of 1 , Apr 20 7:21 PM
      All,

      Several folks have pointed out that the 2011 Runners' Manual has an
      error about where pacers will be allowed.

      As in previous years, in the counter clockwise direction, pacers will
      be allowed beginning at Grouse. Unless, of course, you're 60 years
      old or older, you can have a pacer from the start.

      Thanks for the heads up and I'll revise the RM shortly.

      I'm looking forward to seeing everyone in just a few weeks in Silverton.

      Charlie