Re: [hr100] 2011 Runners Manual on line

  • Chris Twiggs
    Message 1 of 3 , Apr 15, 2011
      Dale,
      A quick glance shows no change in the area above Telluride where we've heard about a landowner making things difficult. Does this mean you've worked this out with all parties, or is it too early to know for certain?

      Chris - climbing every mountain in Florida to prepare for HR100

      Sent from my iPhone

      Message 2 of 3 , Apr 15, 2011
        Hi Chris (and the rest of the hr group)
        It is true that we are working with some private landowners above
        Telluride regarding crossing their land. We are in the process of
        communicating with all the parties as as son as we reach a resolution we'll
        let everybody know.
        Hope the snow has melted off all those Florida mountains!!
        Dale