2011 Runners Manual on line

    Message 1 of 3 , Apr 15, 2011
      Hi Hardrockers
      Thanks to the work of Charlie Thorn (manual author) and Christian
      Griffith (web guru), the 2011 Hardrock Runners Manual is now available for
      your viewing pleasure.
      Enjoy,
      Dale
    • Chris Twiggs
      Message 2 of 3 , Apr 15, 2011
        Dale,
        A quick glance shows no change in the area above Telluride where we've heard about a landowner making things difficult. Does this mean you've worked this out with all parties, or is it too early to know for certain?

        Chris - climbing every mountain in Florida to prepare for HR100

        Sent from my iPhone

        Message 3 of 3 , Apr 15, 2011
          Hi Chris (and the rest of the hr group)
          It is true that we are working with some private landowners above
          Telluride regarding crossing their land. We are in the process of
          communicating with all the parties as as son as we reach a resolution we'll
          let everybody know.
          Hope the snow has melted off all those Florida mountains!!
          Dale