Lodging for 2001 race

  • Feucht, Andrea L.
    Message 1 of 2 , Mar 7 10:30 AM
      Okay,
      I am going to try this again, now that the list membership is up to date.

      I am planning on renting Claudia Moe's house in Silverton, and am looking
      for people to share with me (I will not have crew, so its just me).
      Here are the details:
      3 bedrooms, 1 has a queen bed, 1 has a double bed, 1 has a double bed and a
      double futon. There are also 2 couches in the house, but I am not sure if
      they are sofa pull-outs.
      There are 2 full baths, and laundry facilities.

      It is $1000 per week (last I heard), which will be very reasonable for 4+
      people.

      I already have 2 people who are interested, but they are not commited yet.

      Let me know if you are interested. I will be renting it for the 2 weeks
      before the race, including Sunday night after the race. Total number of
      days would be about 16.

      Send me an email at andrea@... (don't reply to this message, it will
      go to the whole list).

      See you all in July! :-)

      Andrea
      in Albuquerque
    • Wayne Dorband
      Message 2 of 2 , Mar 8 10:34 PM
        Andrea,

        I might be interested in sharing in the lodging that you describe in
        Silverton. I am also planning to be in the area for the two weeks
        preceeding the race, and have not yet defined my lodging possibilities. It
        looks like the costs per person would be around $275 - $500 depending upon
        the number of people sharing. Is that about right? Do you know about other
        loding possibilities in the area?

        Wayne