Guaje Ridge MTN RNR - April 9, 7 AM

  • Charles Thorn
    Message 1 of 1 , Apr 4, 2011
      The Guaje Ridge MTN RNR run will begin at 7 AM, Saturday, April 9 from
      the Los Alamos High School football field parking lot. It's next to
      the Methodist Church (NFI) on Diamond Drive. It's about 18 +/- 5
      miles. Depending on sunshine and other vagaries, be prepared for a
      hot day.

      This is a no frills run. No aid, no fee, no t-shirt - just show up.
      You keep your time. I'll provide a map, trail briefing, and
      (depending on my mood) come searching for those who get lost. Anyway,
      we hope to have a good time.

      I'm looking forward to seeing everyone who shows up.

      Charlie Thorn