House rental available

  • David
    Message 1 of 1 , Apr 4 8:24 AM
      All,

      I have the "Painted Lady" in Silverton reserved for July 6-13 (it's a house, not what is sounds like). Since I won't be running HR this year, we'll be in town for less than the full week and it would be great if another Hardrocker could use this rental.

      Two bedroom, one bath, sleeps many. Around the corner from the gym. $850 for the week (plus tax).

      http://www.silvertonlodging.com/paintedlady.htm

      If interested, contact Nicole directly:

      Nicole Bellman
      970-387-0133