List updates

  • Feucht, Andrea L.
    Message 1 of 1 , Mar 7, 2001
      I wanted to send this message out to everyone because over the weekend the membership for this discussion list has been updated to include all 2001 run entrants.

      If you do not want to be on the list, you can email me directly and I will remove you, or you can send an email to

      There are about 10 entrants who are not on this list because they either do not have email, or the email address listed in the entrant list did not work.  If you know someone in the race who is not on the list and wants to be, have them email me or Stan Jensen.

      Thanks!  :-)

      See you all in July.

      Andrea Feucht
      in Albuquerque