New entrants and wait list

    Message 1 of 5 , Mar 8, 2011
      Hi Hardrockers,
      The latest entrants and wait list has been posted on our web site. Thanks to
      our web guru, Christian Griffith, for taking care of this.
      Dale
    • Chris Twiggs
      Message 2 of 5 , Mar 8, 2011
        Friends, I have just heard that John's wife passed away. If this message was already shared in this forum, I apologize. I've been behind on my emails. John's faith in God is strong, and I know your prayers or kind thoughts are most appreciated.

        Sent from my iPhone

        On Mar 8, 2011, at 10:28 AM, "Dale Garland" <hardrock100@...> wrote:

        > Hi Hardrockers,
        > The latest entrants and wait list has been posted on our web site. Thanks to
        > our web guru, Christian Griffith, for taking care of this.
        > Dale

      • Deb P
        Message 3 of 5 , Mar 8, 2011
          oh, man, that is tough news. Does anyone have a mailing address for John?

          Deb

          On Tue, Mar 8, 2011 at 4:04 PM, Chris Twiggs <Twiggsc@...> wrote:

          > Friends, I have just heard that John's wife passed away. If this message
          > was already shared in this forum, I apologize. I've been behind on my
          > emails. John's faith in God is strong, and I know your prayers or kind
          > thoughts are most appreciated.
          >
          > Sent from my iPhone
          >
          > On Mar 8, 2011, at 10:28 AM, "Dale Garland" <hardrock100@...>
          > wrote:
          >
          > > Hi Hardrockers,
          > > The latest entrants and wait list has been posted on our web site. Thanks
          > > our web guru, Christian Griffith, for taking care of this.
          > > Dale

        • Chris Twiggs
          Message 4 of 5 , Mar 8, 2011
            I'll send off list to any who want it.

            Sent from my iPhone

            On Mar 8, 2011, at 4:20 PM, Deb P <mtnrunner02@...> wrote:

            > oh, man, that is tough news. Does anyone have a mailing address for John?
            >

            > Deb
            >

            > On Tue, Mar 8, 2011 at 4:04 PM, Chris Twiggs <Twiggsc@...> wrote:
            >

            >> Friends, I have just heard that John's wife passed away. If this message
            >> was already shared in this forum, I apologize. I've been behind on my
            >> emails. John's faith in God is strong, and I know your prayers or kind
            >> thoughts are most appreciated.
            >>
            >> Sent from my iPhone
            >>
            >> On Mar 8, 2011, at 10:28 AM, "Dale Garland" <hardrock100@...>
            >> wrote:
            >>
            >>> Hi Hardrockers,
            >>> The latest entrants and wait list has been posted on our web site. Thanks
            >>> our web guru, Christian Griffith, for taking care of this.
            >>> Dale

          • Jason Poole
            Message 5 of 5 , Mar 8, 2011
              Hi Chris. If you don't mind sharing his address, I'd like to send him a card. Thank you.

              Jason

              Sent from my iPhone