[hr100] Re: 14ers!

  • Regis Shivers
    Message 1 of 1 , Feb 12, 2000
      I am planning to summit as many, if not all the 14ers before hardrock
      this year in training for the race.Anyone interested in joining any of
      the climbs can e-mail me.I'm planning on starting around the 2nd week in
      april.I have no set plans on where I'm going to start,etc.That is the
      beauty of it!Just liv'in on the edge...
      Regis jr.