[hr100] HRH entrants

  • dale garland
    Message 1 of 1 , Feb 12, 2000
      Hello from snowy SW colorado,
      As I write this I'm looking out at a snowy day in Durango. I can assume
      that it is snbowing in the San Juans too, although most of you know that
      we are still below our average snow pack for the year.
      I just wanted to update you on the entry situation. We are currently
      (2/12) nearing 110 entries. Entries are handled on a first-come,
      first-serve basis by postmark. Due to the fact that the HRH mailbox and
      I are separated by 55 miles of sometimes snowy roads, I get a "care
      package" from Carolyn about once a week. This may mean there is some lag
      time from when an entry is received to when I mail out a confirmation.We
      try to get everything out within 2 weeks from when we receive it.
      Thanks again to Blake Wood and Stan Jensen for maintaining and updating
      our homepage. I'll continue to send Blake entry list updates until the
      2000 run is full. We plan on mailing the runners packets to everyone in
      April.
      Hope everybody is staying healthy!!

      Dale Garland
      RD,HRH