Re: [hr100] camping

    Message 1 of 7 , Feb 17, 2011
      The closest free camping is probably South Mineral about 3 miles north of
      Silverton on 550.

      -- Matt Mahoney, matmahoney@...

    • davidmicklo@yahoo.com
      Message 2 of 7 , Feb 17, 2011
        I check their website and it says its full???

        From: Don <hh3751@...>
        Sender: hr100@yahoogroups.com
        Date: Thu, 17 Feb 2011 12:58:10
        To: hr100@yahoogroups.com<hr100@yahoogroups.com>
        Subject: Re: [hr100] camping

        Little Molas Lake campground on Molas Pass at 11,000ft is where a lot of us camp It's free and there are a lot of Hardrockers there

        Sent from my iPhone

        Message 3 of 7 , Feb 17, 2011
          I'll look at that. Sounds like a great backup. It will be nice to collect my thoughts for a few days prior too.

          From: chris@...
          Sender: hr100@yahoogroups.com
          Date: Thu, 17 Feb 2011 14:01:56
          To: <hr100@yahoogroups.com>