Re: [hr100] Pacer

  • lalaith
    Message 1 of 13 , Feb 16, 2011
      Deb I want in on the running for your pacer..
      I think the other guy has me beat in the joke department but can he:
      1.  Juggle 3 EFS flasks while running albeit slowly?
      2.  When chewing gum can he blow a bubble inside a bubble inside a bubble???

      : )
      Michelle
      Do not go where the path may lead, go instead where there is no path and leave a trail

      Message 2 of 13 , Feb 16, 2011
        I can juggle FOUR bottles, a spoon and a cat all at once. And I can blow a bubble out of both ends at the same time without removing my shorts. Now THAT'S pacing, my friends.