Confirmed runners for 2011-are you on the list?

    Message 1 of 1 , Feb 14 5:15 PM
      Hi Hardrockers,
      Over the weekend I had the chance to catch up on the entries and checks
      from last weeks lottery. We have placed a list of the entered runners whose
      entry is complete on our website (hardrock100.com). If your name isn't on the
      list and you were selected in the lottery that means that we haven't received
      your entry fee. PLEASE REMEMBER THAT THE ENTRY IS DUE TO US BY NEXT MONDAY,
      2/21. If we do not receive your entry fee by then, we will assume that you
      have made other plans for July and open your spot to someone on the wait list.
      You can send your check to us c/o Hardrock Hundred Endurance Run, 195 Ball
      Lane, Durango, CO 81301.
      If you have any questions please let us know!
      Dale Garland
      RD, Hardrock Hundred Endurance Run