Re: [hr100] Hardrock lottery and your check

  • Elizabeth Bouquet
    Message 1 of 3 , Feb 14, 2011
      Please disregard this message

      --- On Mon, 2/14/11, Elizabeth Bouquet <bouquetruns@...> wrote:

      From: Elizabeth Bouquet <bouquetruns@...>
      Subject: Re: [hr100] Hardrock lottery and your check
      To: hr100@yahoogroups.com
      Date: Monday, February 14, 2011, 11:56 AM

      Hi Dale,

      Elizabeth here, thrilled and shocked beyond belief that my name was drawn; now I'll match that fine karma w/ a fine finish.

      Is it possible for me to send you my check by Feb. 28th, paid on the 26th, and I'm definately good for it and I'll be there in July.  If not I understand, sorry for the incovenience and THANKS.

      Hope all is well w/ you and your family,E Bouquet

      From: Dale Garland <hardrock100@...>

      Subject: [hr100] Hardrock lottery and your check

      To: hr100@yahoogroups.com

      Date: Sunday, February 6, 2011, 4:46 PM

      Congrats to all who were selected. We're looking forward to seeing all of you

      in July. If you were selected and you haven't sent in your $250 check for your

      entry you'll have until Monday, Feb 21st to get it to us.THE ADDRESS YOU NEED

      TO SEND IT TO IS DIFFERENT THAN THE ENTRY: 195 Ball Lane, Durango, CO. IF WE

      DON'T RECEIVE YOUR CHECK BY THEN WE WILL ASSUME THAT YOU WANT TO GIVE UP YOUR

      ENTRY SPOT TO SOMEONE ON THE WAITLIST. Keep in touch and let us know if we can

      help with anything.

      8:00? 8:25? 8:40? Find a flick in no time