Publication of number of tickets

  • Blake P. Wood
    Message 1 of 1 , Feb 9, 2011
      I think it is a good suggestion by Mauricio and James to publish the number of tickets everyone has in the lottery before the conducting it next year. We'll try to do that.

      Every year, Charlie and I keep independent records from which we each generate a ticket count for each applicant, and then we compare counts in the days before the lottery to prevent errors. In Mauricio's case, there was confusion over his last name and both Charlie and I missed that he was already in our database as having applied the previous year.

      - Blake