Greetings from Durango!

  • Marc Witkes
    Message 1 of 1 , Mar 6, 2001
      Hi! I just recently joined this group and I figured I would say hello and
      get myself acquainted with all the happenings. I will be attempting HR for
      my 2nd time in 2001. Last year I paced a friend for 40 miles.
      Durango/Silverton has much snow this year and the course is sure to look a
      lot different than it did last year after such a dry winter. Looking forward
      to seeing you all in only four months!

      Marc Witkes