Hardrock lottery and your check

    Message 1 of 3 , Feb 6 3:46 PM
      Congrats to all who were selected. We're looking forward to seeing all of you
      in July. If you were selected and you haven't sent in your $250 check for your
      entry you'll have until Monday, Feb 21st to get it to us.THE ADDRESS YOU NEED
      TO SEND IT TO IS DIFFERENT THAN THE ENTRY: 195 Ball Lane, Durango, CO. IF WE
      DON'T RECEIVE YOUR CHECK BY THEN WE WILL ASSUME THAT YOU WANT TO GIVE UP YOUR
      ENTRY SPOT TO SOMEONE ON THE WAITLIST. Keep in touch and let us know if we can
      help with anything.
    • Elizabeth Bouquet
      Message 2 of 3 , Feb 14 10:56 AM
        Hi Dale,
        Elizabeth here, thrilled and shocked beyond belief that my name was drawn; now I'll match that fine karma w/ a fine finish.
        Is it possible for me to send you my check by Feb. 28th, paid on the 26th, and I'm definately good for it and I'll be there in July.  If not I understand, sorry for the incovenience and THANKS.
        Hope all is well w/ you and your family,E Bouquet
        Message 3 of 3 , Feb 14 11:05 AM
          Please disregard this message

          From: Dale Garland <hardrock100@...>

          To: hr100@yahoogroups.com

          Date: Sunday, February 6, 2011, 4:46 PM

          Congrats to all who were selected. We're looking forward to seeing all of you

          in July. If you were selected and you haven't sent in your $250 check for your

          entry you'll have until Monday, Feb 21st to get it to us.THE ADDRESS YOU NEED

          TO SEND IT TO IS DIFFERENT THAN THE ENTRY: 195 Ball Lane, Durango, CO. IF WE

          DON'T RECEIVE YOUR CHECK BY THEN WE WILL ASSUME THAT YOU WANT TO GIVE UP YOUR

          ENTRY SPOT TO SOMEONE ON THE WAITLIST. Keep in touch and let us know if we can

          help with anything.

          8:00? 8:25? 8:40? Find a flick in no time