Re: [hr100] All Right James

  • james varner
    Message 1 of 4 , Feb 6, 2011
      Thanks don and congrats to everyone else who got in! And i'm sorry not everyone else got in too!

    • tedes12@comcast.net
      Message 2 of 4 , Feb 6, 2011
        Hey Chris! I hope the sun and blue skies of Florida are treating you well. I know you're jealous of our drizzle and cool weather here on the Washington/Canada border.
        Congrats to my friend Varner, yes you made it in! My friend Tim Stroh made it in as well, and I'm 3rd on the wait list. It's gonna be another spectacular year at Hardrock. I am still contemplating trying to do both Hardrock and Badwater (if I get in). Seems almost impossible to me right now, but what the hell 100 miles seemed impossible a few years ago. I'll wait until the 18th to find out if they accept me into Badwater then make the tough decision.
        Take Care, see you at The Wyman!
        Terry Sentinella