All Right James

  • Don
    Message 1 of 4 , Feb 6, 2011
      Congratulations James Varner Glad you finally are in again, Don Platt

      Sent from my iPhone

      On Feb 6, 2011, at 11:00 AM, hr100-owner@yahoogroups.com wrote:

      For those of you who aren't aware, today is the Hardrock Lottery day!

      We will be tweeting close-to-live as we pick names, using the hashtag #hr2011, under the Twitter account hardrock100

      Hope everyone has their coffee and is ready to rock. :-)

      Andrea
      in Pagosa Springs with Dale, Charlie, Kris, Blake, Odin, and Rick

    • Chris Twiggs
      Message 2 of 4 , Feb 6, 2011
        Yes, congrats to James and the other lucky runners. Now I'll pass the time praying for the snow to melt fast enough to hold the run but not so fast that Grant-Swamp Pass goes bare.

        Sent from my iPhone

        On Feb 6, 2011, at 2:40 PM, Don <hh3751@...> wrote:

        > Congratulations James Varner Glad you finally are in again, Don Platt
        >
        > Sent from my iPhone
        >
        > On Feb 6, 2011, at 11:00 AM, hr100-owner@yahoogroups.com wrote:
        >
        > For those of you who aren't aware, today is the Hardrock Lottery day!
        >
        > We will be tweeting close-to-live as we pick names, using the hashtag #hr2011, under the Twitter account hardrock100
        >
        > Hope everyone has their coffee and is ready to rock. :-)
        >
        > Andrea
        > in Pagosa Springs with Dale, Charlie, Kris, Blake, Odin, and Rick

      • james varner
        Message 3 of 4 , Feb 6, 2011
          Thanks don and congrats to everyone else who got in! And i'm sorry not everyone else got in too!

        • tedes12@comcast.net
          Message 4 of 4 , Feb 6, 2011
            Hey Chris! I hope the sun and blue skies of Florida are treating you well. I know you're jealous of our drizzle and cool weather here on the Washington/Canada border.
            Congrats to my friend Varner, yes you made it in! My friend Tim Stroh made it in as well, and I'm 3rd on the wait list. It's gonna be another spectacular year at Hardrock. I am still contemplating trying to do both Hardrock and Badwater (if I get in). Seems almost impossible to me right now, but what the hell 100 miles seemed impossible a few years ago. I'll wait until the 18th to find out if they accept me into Badwater then make the tough decision.
            Take Care, see you at The Wyman!
            Terry Sentinella