RE: [hr100] lodging in Silverton

  • Feucht, Andrea L.
    Message 1 of 5 , Mar 5, 2001
      Hi again.

      I have been trying to contact Claudia, with no luck so far. Left a few
      messages, but no callback yet (I even left a toll-free number).

      So, I'm starting to feel a little panicked here. I'm interested in sharing
      lodging for the 2 weeks before the race, and I'm realizing that "Hey, its
      March already". If anyone would like to join forces with me in the quest
      for non-tent lodging, I'm all for it. I'd like to not go more than $40-50 a
      night, and the less the better. If you've already got a place, and there is
      extra floor space, I can further contribute to whatever you are already
      paying for rent.

      Thanks much!

      Andrea, in Albuquerque
      andrea@...
      505-920-884 (cell)
      888-777-6529 (work, ask for me)

      http://docs.yahoo.com/info/terms/
    • carolyn erdman
      Message 2 of 5 , Mar 5, 2001
        I think that shw was out of town this weekend Andrea. I am sure that she is
        back in town now and will get ahold of you.
        Carolyn You can try her at night as well