Lottery going on today, February 6th!

  • hr100-owner@yahoogroups.com
    Message 1 of 2 , Feb 6, 2011
      For those of you who aren't aware, today is the Hardrock Lottery day!

      We will be tweeting close-to-live as we pick names, using the hashtag #hr2011, under the Twitter account hardrock100

      Hope everyone has their coffee and is ready to rock. :-)

      Andrea
      in Pagosa Springs with Dale, Charlie, Kris, Blake, Odin, and Rick
    • Randy Dunn
      Message 2 of 2 , Feb 6, 2011
        I noticed the tweet showed me (Randall Dunn) as #45 on the waiting list, and
        the Hardrock website shows Benjamin Dunn as #45. Just curious as to which it
        really is.

        Thanks,

        Randy