RE: [hr100] News on next weeks lottery drawing

  • David Goldberg
    Message 1 of 10 , Feb 1, 2011
      GO JON--I AM SURE IT IS AWESOME LIKE EVERYTHING YOU PUT A PEN OR BRUSH TO--IT IS TIME FOR YOUR FINE ART WORK TO GRACE THE COFFERS AT HARD ROCK. WE ARE ALL PULLING FOR YOU (and our names in the drawing on Sunday).

      David Goldberg & Michelle Schwartz

    • Jon MacManus
      Message 2 of 10 , Feb 1, 2011
        You and 600 other people. Good luck!

        On Tue, Feb 1, 2011 at 7:36 AM, David Goldberg <beardog1960@...> wrote:

> [...]
        > would
        > > > not be necessary to use tubes which roll the paper, giving it a memory
        > > > which
        > > > is hard to remove. The print and certificate are visible yet protected.
        > The
        > > > print can be very attractively framed with or without the certificate.
        > This
        > > > unique award presentation would enhance the entire Hardrock experience.
        > > >
        > > > I have investigated pricing for this project and estimate the cost of
        > this
        > > > to be not more than $1,200.00 for 140 prints. My labor to put all these
        > > > together of course will be free.
        > > >
        > > > The use of this print is in no way contingent on the proposal. If you
        > would
        > > > like to have this printed in the conventional poster format, that can

      • Deb's Gmail
        Message 3 of 10 , Feb 1, 2011
          I agree, go Jon!!