lodging in Silverton

  • carolyn erdman
    Message 1 of 5 , Mar 2, 2001
      Basically just about eveyone is full so this was great news to hear yesterday.
      Claudia Moe whom some of you know is turning her house into a weekely rental.
      I think she is offering if for 1000.00 a week full service sleeps 8 with no
      problem quiet part of the neighborhood as well.
      I you are interested feel free to give her a call at 970-387-5391
      Here address is 1510 Snowden one block north of Charlie's and one block
      west from there. It is a beautiful new place.

      We also have a massage therapist in town. She is great and will be offering
      a discount to Hardrock Runners. I hope to have her info to put in the pack
      for "ya all"

      HAve a great weekend Hope that your training is going great.
      Carolyn
    • carolyn erdman
      Message 2 of 5 , Mar 2, 2001
        >Basically just about evey lodging is full so, this was great news to hear
        yesterday.
        >Claudia Moe-whom some of you know-is turning her house into a weekely rental.
        >I think she is offering if for $1000.00 a week, full service, sleeps 8
        with no
        >problem, quiet part of the neighborhood as well.
        >I you are interested feel free to give her a call at 970-387-5391
        >Here address is 1510 Snowden one block north of Charlie's and one block
        >west from there. It is a beautiful new place.

        >You can also e-mail Jackie Leithauser at the library. I don't know
        Claudia's e-mail but try this one.

        <jleithau@...>

        >We also have a massage therapist in town. She is great and will be offering
        >a discount to Hardrock Runners. I hope to have her info to put in the pack
        >for "ya all"
        >
        >HAve a great weekend. Hope that your training is going great.
        >Carolyn

      • Feucht, Andrea L.
        Message 3 of 5 , Mar 5, 2001
          Hi again.

          I have been trying to contact Claudia, with no luck so far. Left a few
          messages, but no callback yet (I even left a toll-free number).

          So, I'm starting to feel a little panicked here. I'm interested in sharing
          lodging for the 2 weeks before the race, and I'm realizing that "Hey, its
          March already". If anyone would like to join forces with me in the quest
          for non-tent lodging, I'm all for it. I'd like to not go more than $40-50 a
          night, and the less the better. If you've already got a place, and there is
          extra floor space, I can further contribute to whatever you are already
          paying for rent.

          Thanks much!

          Andrea, in Albuquerque
          andrea@...
          505-920-884 (cell)
          888-777-6529 (work, ask for me)

          http://docs.yahoo.com/info/terms/
        • carolyn erdman
          Message 4 of 5 , Mar 5, 2001
            I think that shw was out of town this weekend Andrea. I am sure that she is
            back in town now and will get ahold of you.
            Carolyn You can try her at night as well