Hardrock Applicant List Posted - 18JAN11

  • Charles Thorn
    Message 1 of 2 , Jan 18, 2011
      Hardrockers,

      The latest Hardrock applicant list has been posted to the Hardrock web
      page. As of January 18th, I have received 496 applications and I
      expect to receive a few more before the end of January.

      Please check to make sure your information is correct and notify me of
      any errors.

      Charlie
    • james varner
      Message 2 of 2 , Jan 18, 2011
        that's a pretty talented applicant's list! a quick scan of the mens applicants:
        karl meltzer, joe grant, anton kupricka, dakota jones, jeff browning, andy jones
        wilkins, hal koerner, chris rennaker, geoff roes, yassine dibboun, matt hart,
        troy howard, and there's probably a bunch of folks who i didn't recognize their
        names plus a ton of others just off this list of elites that are still quite
        capable of a top 5. too bad they can't all run! and boy wouldn't it be fun to
        get kyle out of retirement for this one!!!

        can't wait for lottery sunday!
        james
        Rainshadow Running 2011 Race Schedule
        www.rainshadowrunning.com

        Feb 5 Orcas Island 50k/25k Eastsound, WA (SOLD OUT)
        Feb 26 Snow Fun 35m/22m Carlton, WA
        Mar 12 Gorge Waterfalls 50k Cascade Locks, OR
        Apr 3 Yakima Skyline Rim 50k/25k Ellensburg, WA
        May 22 Sun Mountain 50m/50k/25k/1k Winthrop, WA
        Jun 12 Beacon Rock 50k/25k N. Bonneville, WA
        Jun 25 Cle Elum Ridge 50k/25k Cle Elum, WA
        Aug 13 Angels Staircase 50m/50k/25k Carlton, WA
        Sept 18 North Cascades PCT 100k/50k Mazama, WA
        Sept 25 Winthrop Road Marathon Winthrop, WA
        Oct 8 Mt Spokane 50k/25k Spokane, WA
        Nov 26 Christmas at the End of the Road 5k/1k Winthrop, WA
        Dec 10 Deception Pass 50k/25k Oak Harbor, WA