Re: THE MOST INTERESTING MAN/WOMAN IN THE WORLD (issue 35)

  • Steve Pero
    Message 1 of 4 , Jan 12, 2011
      Thanks, Rich....I am humbled. Thanks also to all of you for your comments...

      An update, I officially move to New Mexico tomorrow afternoon as I start the
      drive out yet again in my "Golf"! ;-) So I will finally be back with Deb
      after we being apart since June, with an occasional conjugal visit...

      As Akabill says....Life is good and getting better all the time!

      Steve Pero
      Jemez Springs, NM, a suburb of Los Alamos ;-)
      Moving from 350 feet to 8200 feet! Not much running in my immediate future
      ;-)

    • Jean-Jacques d
      Message 2 of 4 , Jan 12, 2011
        Couldn't have found a more suitable couple to focus on!
        (No need to acknowledge...~J-J)