Hardrock book

  • robert boeder
    Message 1 of 5 , Mar 1, 2001
      With a little more than four months left before race weekend I thought I'd
      take the opportunity to offer my book, Hardrock Fever. Running 100 Miles in
      Colorado's San Juan Mountains, to anyone who hasn't read it. The book is a
      narrative of my experience at the 1999 race which was run in the same
      direction as this year's event. It's 180 pages long and includes an
      elevation profile, all-time finishers list and a dozen photos (not all of
      me). Cost of the book is $12.95 plus $1.50 shipping and handling for a
      total of $14.45. You can order directly from me -- make your check out to
      Bob Boeder and mail it to 2013 Mango Circle, Fayetteville, NC, 28304; or you
      can order it on the internet at www.oldmp.com/hardrock100/. See you all in
      Silverton. Bob
    • carolyn erdman
      Message 2 of 5 , Mar 2, 2001
        Basically just about eveyone is full so this was great news to hear yesterday.
        Claudia Moe whom some of you know is turning her house into a weekely rental.
        I think she is offering if for 1000.00 a week full service sleeps 8 with no
        problem quiet part of the neighborhood as well.
        I you are interested feel free to give her a call at 970-387-5391
        Here address is 1510 Snowden one block north of Charlie's and one block
        west from there. It is a beautiful new place.

        We also have a massage therapist in town. She is great and will be offering
        a discount to Hardrock Runners. I hope to have her info to put in the pack
        for "ya all"

        HAve a great weekend Hope that your training is going great.
        Carolyn
      • carolyn erdman
        Message 3 of 5 , Mar 2, 2001
          >Basically just about evey lodging is full so, this was great news to hear
          yesterday.
          >Claudia Moe-whom some of you know-is turning her house into a weekely rental.
          >I think she is offering if for $1000.00 a week, full service, sleeps 8
          with no
          >problem, quiet part of the neighborhood as well.
          >I you are interested feel free to give her a call at 970-387-5391
          >Here address is 1510 Snowden one block north of Charlie's and one block
          >west from there. It is a beautiful new place.

          >You can also e-mail Jackie Leithauser at the library. I don't know
          Claudia's e-mail but try this one.

          <jleithau@...>

          >We also have a massage therapist in town. She is great and will be offering
          >a discount to Hardrock Runners. I hope to have her info to put in the pack
          >for "ya all"
          >
          >HAve a great weekend. Hope that your training is going great.
          >Carolyn

        • Feucht, Andrea L.
          Message 4 of 5 , Mar 5, 2001
            Hi again.

            I have been trying to contact Claudia, with no luck so far. Left a few
            messages, but no callback yet (I even left a toll-free number).

            So, I'm starting to feel a little panicked here. I'm interested in sharing
            lodging for the 2 weeks before the race, and I'm realizing that "Hey, its
            March already". If anyone would like to join forces with me in the quest
            for non-tent lodging, I'm all for it. I'd like to not go more than $40-50 a
            night, and the less the better. If you've already got a place, and there is
            extra floor space, I can further contribute to whatever you are already
            paying for rent.

            Thanks much!

            Andrea, in Albuquerque
            andrea@...
            505-920-884 (cell)
            888-777-6529 (work, ask for me)

            http://docs.yahoo.com/info/terms/
          • carolyn erdman
            Message 5 of 5 , Mar 5, 2001
              I think that shw was out of town this weekend Andrea. I am sure that she is
              back in town now and will get ahold of you.
              Carolyn You can try her at night as well