Re: [hr100] Hardrock Application List Posted-January 8

    Message 1 of 2 , Jan 10, 2011
      Hi Hardrockers! And remember, in addition to filling the slots for this years
      run we will also be selecting the artwork for the 2011 run at the selection
      meeting. This piece of art will be used in promotional posters and finishers
      certificates and prints. If you'd like to have a photo or original piece of
      work considered for the 2011 Hardrock print, please submit your entry or a
      link to your entry by Feb. 1st.
      Happy Trails!!
      Dale