Hardrock Application List Posted-January 8

  • Charles Thorn
    Message 1 of 2 , Jan 10, 2011
      All,

      Thanks to Christian Griffith, the list of 2011 Hardrock applicants is
      now posted to our web site (http://hardrock100.com/index.php). As of
      January 8, we have 439 applications.

      As usual, please report (off line) any errors or corrections.

      Charlie
      thorncha@...
      Message 2 of 2 , Jan 10, 2011
        Hi Hardrockers! And remember, in addition to filling the slots for this years
        run we will also be selecting the artwork for the 2011 run at the selection
        meeting. This piece of art will be used in promotional posters and finishers
        certificates and prints. If you'd like to have a photo or original piece of
        work considered for the 2011 Hardrock print, please submit your entry or a
        link to your entry by Feb. 1st.
        Happy Trails!!
        Dale