Re: OMG, NO!!! [RE: North Carolina Fat Ass 50k (Moved) (due to a death)]

  • juliewestland@juno.com
    Message 1 of 3 , Jan 2, 2011
      Unbelievable! I'll withhold comment until I learn more about it, but a
      number of us also had concerns during the Wasatch 100 one year when
      several hunters were shooting very close to the running trail. We called
      out to them to let them know there were a lot of runners on the trail
      that morning but they just yelled back at us -- no doubt unhappy that we
      were invading "their" territory. It was a really unpleasant situation in
      an otherwise beautiful run.

      Refinance Rates at 2.8%
      $160,000 Mortgage $434/mo. No Hidden Fees- 3.1% APR! Get a Free Quote
      http://thirdpartyoffers.juno.com/TGL3141/4d20a934ce399f893st02duc