Re: [hr100] OMG, NO!!! [RE: North Carolina Fat Ass 50k (Moved) (due to a death)]

  • Bill Losey
    Message 1 of 3 , Jan 1, 2011

    • juliewestland@juno.com
      Message 2 of 3 , Jan 2, 2011
        Unbelievable! I'll withhold comment until I learn more about it, but a
        number of us also had concerns during the Wasatch 100 one year when
        several hunters were shooting very close to the running trail. We called
        out to them to let them know there were a lot of runners on the trail
        that morning but they just yelled back at us -- no doubt unhappy that we
        were invading "their" territory. It was a really unpleasant situation in
        an otherwise beautiful run.

        Refinance Rates at 2.8%
        $160,000 Mortgage $434/mo. No Hidden Fees- 3.1% APR! Get a Free Quote