Merry Christmas, Gleeful Solstice, Frolicking Kwanzaa, Tolerable Ramadaan, and Belated Happy Hanukkah

  • The Troubadour
    Message 1 of 1 , Dec 24, 2010
      Yours troubly is OUT OF THE OFFICE.

      He will not return until (set your clocks and calendars and please notify
      all would-be burglars) precisely the Third of January 2011 Anno Domini at
      noon Greenwich Meridian Time less six hours--or perhaps sooner, if he can
      get his bardo entities and/or spirit bodies, dreamcatchers, and vacuum
      advance on his turbo-charger to kick in earlier--so, like, digg: Ain't
      gwine be no mo' RM/WoG right on thru allah deze here mega-wowzer holly-daze
      and festivals of darkness and/or unbearable lightnesses of being.

      Pardon our dust and sorry for the inconvenience.

      Please talk among yourselves.

      If you need further assistance in the meantime, please face east, unfurl
      your prayer rug, and kneel.

      Here. Have some pepper.

      EYE YAM OTTA HEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE...

      Rich Limacher
      TheTroubadour@...

      Yankee Folly of the Day:
      The national average price for a gallon of gasoline (how convenient, just in
      time for everybody's shopping excursions) is now well over three dollars a
      gallon. "Shop online, my friends. Leave the driving to UPS."
      ( -_- )