THIS JUST IN... from Barney himself!

  • The Troubadour
    Message 1 of 1 , Dec 22, 2010
      I done told y'all we're "buddies"!

      ( 00 )

      And he's now thanking you all as well, especially if you are (or ever were)
      a race director. Barney's a class act. [I keep trying to "goad" him--ha
      ha--into running another ultra, this time with Bruce also toeing the line.
      Unfortunately, Barney's now suffered his career-ending injury; but, hey,
      maybe with a 1/2-mile head start? ;-]