Re: [hr100] USFS closes Upper Bear Creek

    Message 1 of 3 , Dec 11, 2010
      Hi Barry,
      Thanks for the update. We'll check it out and make sure to let
      everybody know.
      Dale

      On Fri, 10 Dec 2010 21:10:44 -0000
      "nonoii" <barry_oelrich@...> wrote:

      > So, how will/could this affect the course?
      >
      > http://www.telluridenews.com/articles/2010/12/10/news/doc4cfffe884b59c46\
      > 6604792.txt
      > <http://www.telluridenews.com/articles/2010/12/10/news/doc4cfffe884b59c4\
      > 66604792.txt>
      >
      > [Bear Creek area and Telluride Ski Resort. ]

    • nonoii
      Message 2 of 3 , Dec 23, 2010
        For those of playing along at home, here is an update

        Bear Creek Chess Game... undefined
        <http://www.telluridewatch.com/pages/full_story/push?article--VIEW+TO+TH\
        E+WEST-A+Bear+Creek+Chess+Game%20&id=10756167&instance=opinion>

        Run hard, stay warm.

        Happy Holidays