Re: [hr100] thanks

  • Carolyn Erdman
    Message 1 of 7 , Dec 9, 2010
      scarred the be jeezeus out of me when i got the announcement from charlie
      glad you are out and glad you are ok so to speak.

      let me know if there is anything i can do
      and take care of yourself my dear.
      glad for your strength and get back to running asap..
      happy holiday too
      carolyn

      > Thanks all for the kind words. I am out of the hospital but pretty
      > useless.
      > In fact, I feel like I was hit by a truck!
      > After seeing the truck today while trying to retrieve belongings at the
      > wrecking yard, I have to say I think God's hand was on me - the ONLY part
      > of
      > the cab that isn't smashed to smithereens is where I was sitting. Had
      > little
      > Gibbs the dog been in the back of the truck as usual, he would most
      > certainly have been killed, as the back of the truck is gone, but he was
      > in
      > the cab with me and has only minor bumps and bruises. Another miracle.
      > I'm here in Texas with family for awhile because I can't drive, run,
      > paint,
      > or much of anything else for awhile. I start to get antsy, and then the
      > painkillers wear off...
      >
      > deb

    • Jean-Jacques d
      Message 2 of 7 , Dec 10, 2010
        A virtual hug, to be followed by real one during "HR summer camp".
        Hang in there and heal quickly!
        ~J-J