RE: [hr100] thanks

  • Harris, Jim A (HP)
    Message 1 of 7 , Dec 9, 2010
      Thanks for the update.
      I was worried about my 2nd favorite old lady for a short time there.

      Glad to hear that you are OK.

      Take care my friend; heal up and get healthy.
      Am hoping to make it to HR this year and run with you out there.
      (If they ever let me in)

      Thanks for your time,
      Jim

      ________________________________
      Message 2 of 7 , Dec 9, 2010
        scarred the be jeezeus out of me when i got the announcement from charlie
        glad you are out and glad you are ok so to speak.

        let me know if there is anything i can do
        and take care of yourself my dear.
        glad for your strength and get back to running asap..
        happy holiday too
        carolyn

        > Thanks all for the kind words. I am out of the hospital but pretty
        > useless.
        > In fact, I feel like I was hit by a truck!
        > After seeing the truck today while trying to retrieve belongings at the
        > wrecking yard, I have to say I think God's hand was on me - the ONLY part
        > of
        > the cab that isn't smashed to smithereens is where I was sitting. Had
        > little
        > Gibbs the dog been in the back of the truck as usual, he would most
        > certainly have been killed, as the back of the truck is gone, but he was
        > in
        > the cab with me and has only minor bumps and bruises. Another miracle.
        > I'm here in Texas with family for awhile because I can't drive, run,
        > paint,
        > or much of anything else for awhile. I start to get antsy, and then the
        > painkillers wear off...
        >
        > deb

      • Jean-Jacques d
        Message 3 of 7 , Dec 10, 2010
          A virtual hug, to be followed by real one during "HR summer camp".
          Hang in there and heal quickly!
          ~J-J