Re: [hr100] thanks

  • Don
    Message 1 of 7 , Dec 9, 2010
      Deb you are indestructable! Get well soon,Don Platt

      Sent from my iPhone

      On Dec 9, 2010, at 1:04 AM, Deb P <mtnrunner02@...> wrote:

      Thanks all for the kind words. I am out of the hospital but pretty useless.
      In fact, I feel like I was hit by a truck!
      After seeing the truck today while trying to retrieve belongings at the
      wrecking yard, I have to say I think God's hand was on me - the ONLY part of
      the cab that isn't smashed to smithereens is where I was sitting. Had little
      Gibbs the dog been in the back of the truck as usual, he would most
      certainly have been killed, as the back of the truck is gone, but he was in
      the cab with me and has only minor bumps and bruises. Another miracle.
      I'm here in Texas with family for awhile because I can't drive, run, paint,
      or much of anything else for awhile. I start to get antsy, and then the
      painkillers wear off...

      deb

    • Harris, Jim A (HP)
      Message 2 of 7 , Dec 9, 2010
        Thanks for the update.
        I was worried about my 2nd favorite old lady for a short time there.

        Glad to hear that you are OK.

        Take care my friend; heal up and get healthy.
        Am hoping to make it to HR this year and run with you out there.
        (If they ever let me in)

        Thanks for your time,
        Jim

        ________________________________
        Thanks all for the kind words. I am out of the hospital but pretty useless.
        In fact, I feel like I was hit by a truck!
        After seeing the truck today while trying to retrieve belongings at the
        wrecking yard, I have to say I think God's hand was on me - the ONLY part of
        the cab that isn't smashed to smithereens is where I was sitting. Had little
        Gibbs the dog been in the back of the truck as usual, he would most
        certainly have been killed, as the back of the truck is gone, but he was in
        the cab with me and has only minor bumps and bruises. Another miracle.
        I'm here in Texas with family for awhile because I can't drive, run, paint,
        or much of anything else for awhile. I start to get antsy, and then the
        painkillers wear off...

        deb

        **************************************************************************************** Note: If the reader of this message is not the intended recipient, or an employee or agent responsible for delivering this message to the intended recipient, you are hereby notified that any dissemination, distribution or copying of this communication is strictly prohibited. If you have received this communication in error, please notify us immediately by replying to the message and deleting it from your computer. Thank you. ****************************************************************************************

      • Carolyn Erdman
        Message 3 of 7 , Dec 9, 2010
          scarred the be jeezeus out of me when i got the announcement from charlie
          glad you are out and glad you are ok so to speak.

          let me know if there is anything i can do
          and take care of yourself my dear.
          glad for your strength and get back to running asap..
          happy holiday too
          carolyn

          > Thanks all for the kind words. I am out of the hospital but pretty
          > useless.
          > In fact, I feel like I was hit by a truck!
          > After seeing the truck today while trying to retrieve belongings at the
          > wrecking yard, I have to say I think God's hand was on me - the ONLY part
          > of
          > the cab that isn't smashed to smithereens is where I was sitting. Had
          > little
          > Gibbs the dog been in the back of the truck as usual, he would most
          > certainly have been killed, as the back of the truck is gone, but he was
          > in
          > the cab with me and has only minor bumps and bruises. Another miracle.
          > I'm here in Texas with family for awhile because I can't drive, run,
          > paint,
          > or much of anything else for awhile. I start to get antsy, and then the
          > painkillers wear off...
          >
          > deb

        • Jean-Jacques d
          Message 4 of 7 , Dec 10, 2010
            A virtual hug, to be followed by real one during "HR summer camp".
            Hang in there and heal quickly!
            ~J-J