Re: [hr100] thanks

  • Andy Hewat
    Message 1 of 7 , Dec 9, 2010
      Good to hear you are at least in one piece Deb!Take care and mend fast.Andy

      Message 2 of 7 , Dec 9, 2010
        Deb seeing the list when I woke up w the words pero and accident in subject line made my head spin and then I scrolled up and saw your reply. All I can say is thank god u r ok and as always see the positive side..rest and take care of your self KZ and I want to come out and run w u two this summer.

        Message 3 of 7 , Dec 9, 2010
          Deb you are indestructable! Get well soon,Don Platt

          Sent from my iPhone

          On Dec 9, 2010, at 1:04 AM, Deb P <mtnrunner02@...> wrote:

          Thanks all for the kind words. I am out of the hospital but pretty useless.
          In fact, I feel like I was hit by a truck!
          After seeing the truck today while trying to retrieve belongings at the
          wrecking yard, I have to say I think God's hand was on me - the ONLY part of
          the cab that isn't smashed to smithereens is where I was sitting. Had little
          Gibbs the dog been in the back of the truck as usual, he would most
          certainly have been killed, as the back of the truck is gone, but he was in
          the cab with me and has only minor bumps and bruises. Another miracle.
          I'm here in Texas with family for awhile because I can't drive, run, paint,
          or much of anything else for awhile. I start to get antsy, and then the
          painkillers wear off...

          deb

        • Harris, Jim A (HP)
          Message 4 of 7 , Dec 9, 2010
            Thanks for the update.
            I was worried about my 2nd favorite old lady for a short time there.

            Glad to hear that you are OK.

            Take care my friend; heal up and get healthy.
            Am hoping to make it to HR this year and run with you out there.
            (If they ever let me in)

            Thanks for your time,
            Jim

            ________________________________
            Thanks all for the kind words. I am out of the hospital but pretty useless.
            In fact, I feel like I was hit by a truck!
            After seeing the truck today while trying to retrieve belongings at the
            wrecking yard, I have to say I think God's hand was on me - the ONLY part of
            the cab that isn't smashed to smithereens is where I was sitting. Had little
            Gibbs the dog been in the back of the truck as usual, he would most
            certainly have been killed, as the back of the truck is gone, but he was in
            the cab with me and has only minor bumps and bruises. Another miracle.
            I'm here in Texas with family for awhile because I can't drive, run, paint,
            or much of anything else for awhile. I start to get antsy, and then the
            painkillers wear off...

            deb

            **************************************************************************************** Note: If the reader of this message is not the intended recipient, or an employee or agent responsible for delivering this message to the intended recipient, you are hereby notified that any dissemination, distribution or copying of this communication is strictly prohibited. If you have received this communication in error, please notify us immediately by replying to the message and deleting it from your computer. Thank you. ****************************************************************************************

          • Carolyn Erdman
            Message 5 of 7 , Dec 9, 2010
              scarred the be jeezeus out of me when i got the announcement from charlie
              glad you are out and glad you are ok so to speak.

              let me know if there is anything i can do
              and take care of yourself my dear.
              glad for your strength and get back to running asap..
              happy holiday too
              carolyn

              > Thanks all for the kind words. I am out of the hospital but pretty
              > useless.
              > In fact, I feel like I was hit by a truck!
              > After seeing the truck today while trying to retrieve belongings at the
              > wrecking yard, I have to say I think God's hand was on me - the ONLY part
              > of
              > the cab that isn't smashed to smithereens is where I was sitting. Had
              > little
              > Gibbs the dog been in the back of the truck as usual, he would most
              > certainly have been killed, as the back of the truck is gone, but he was
              > in
              > the cab with me and has only minor bumps and bruises. Another miracle.
              > I'm here in Texas with family for awhile because I can't drive, run,
              > paint,
              > or much of anything else for awhile. I start to get antsy, and then the
              > painkillers wear off...
              >
              > deb

            • Jean-Jacques d
              Message 6 of 7 , Dec 10, 2010
                A virtual hug, to be followed by real one during "HR summer camp".
                Hang in there and heal quickly!
                ~J-J