Re: [hr100] Deb Pero Accident

  • meganf99@yahoo.com
    Message 1 of 5 , Dec 8, 2010
      Deb I am so sorry to hear about your accident. You and Steve are in my thoughts and prayers. I am sending love and healing energy your way.
      Wishing you a complete and quick recovery!
      Love,
      Megan

      From: Chris Twiggs <Twiggsc@...>
      Sender: hr100@yahoogroups.com
      Date: Thu, 9 Dec 2010 00:18:14
      To: hr100@yahoogroups.com<hr100@yahoogroups.com>
      Subject: Re: [hr100] Deb Pero Accident

      We are praying for your healing and strength, Deb, and for you too, Steve. Your whole Hardrock family loves you and wishes we could be right there to give you a hug and take care of you!

      Chris

      Sent from my iPhone

      On Dec 8, 2010, at 11:00 PM, Charles Thorn <thorncha@...> wrote:

      > Hardrock Family,
      >
      > Most of you know Deb Pero who has done several of the Hardrock paintings.
      > Unfortunately, Deb was involved in a serious one-car accident on Sunday
      > evening near Amarillo, TX. She is in a hospital in Amarillo. She was
      > returning to New Mexico from visiting her family in the DFW area. Her
      > injuries are serious but not life threatening. I don't know many more
      > details but will update the Hardrock list with information as it becomes
      > available.
      >
      > Please join me in keeping Deb and Steve in your prayers.
      >
      > Charlie

    • Philip Murphy
      Message 2 of 5 , Dec 8, 2010
        So sorry to hear about your misfortune Deb, sending you plenty of good
        wishes and healing vibes from Oz. Hope you bounce back quickly.

        Phil Murphy