Deb Pero Accident

  • Charles Thorn
    Message 1 of 5 , Dec 8, 2010
      Hardrock Family,

      Most of you know Deb Pero who has done several of the Hardrock paintings.
      Unfortunately, Deb was involved in a serious one-car accident on Sunday
      evening near Amarillo, TX. She is in a hospital in Amarillo. She was
      returning to New Mexico from visiting her family in the DFW area. Her
      injuries are serious but not life threatening. I don't know many more
      details but will update the Hardrock list with information as it becomes
      available.

      Please join me in keeping Deb and Steve in your prayers.

      Charlie

    • james varner
      Message 2 of 5 , Dec 8, 2010
        Thanks Charlie for sharing the news. Those of us that know Steve and deb know that if anyone has the strength to make it through something like this it's them. But still they will be in my thoughts.

        Heal fast and fully deb.

        On Wed Dec 8th, 2010 8:00 PM PST Charles Thorn wrote:

        >Hardrock Family,
        >
        >Most of you know Deb Pero who has done several of the Hardrock paintings.
        > Unfortunately, Deb was involved in a serious one-car accident on Sunday
        >evening near Amarillo, TX. She is in a hospital in Amarillo. She was
        >returning to New Mexico from visiting her family in the DFW area. Her
        >injuries are serious but not life threatening. I don't know many more
        >details but will update the Hardrock list with information as it becomes
        >available.
        >
        >Please join me in keeping Deb and Steve in your prayers.
        >
        >Charlie

      • Chris Twiggs
        Message 3 of 5 , Dec 8, 2010
          We are praying for your healing and strength, Deb, and for you too, Steve. Your whole Hardrock family loves you and wishes we could be right there to give you a hug and take care of you!

          Chris

          Sent from my iPhone

        • meganf99@yahoo.com
          Message 4 of 5 , Dec 8, 2010
            Deb I am so sorry to hear about your accident. You and Steve are in my thoughts and prayers. I am sending love and healing energy your way.
            Wishing you a complete and quick recovery!
            Love,
            Megan

            From: Chris Twiggs <Twiggsc@...>
            Sender: hr100@yahoogroups.com
            Date: Thu, 9 Dec 2010 00:18:14
            To: hr100@yahoogroups.com<hr100@yahoogroups.com>
            Subject: Re: [hr100] Deb Pero Accident

            We are praying for your healing and strength, Deb, and for you too, Steve. Your whole Hardrock family loves you and wishes we could be right there to give you a hug and take care of you!

            Chris

            Sent from my iPhone

            On Dec 8, 2010, at 11:00 PM, Charles Thorn <thorncha@...> wrote:

            > Hardrock Family,
            >
            > Most of you know Deb Pero who has done several of the Hardrock paintings.
            > Unfortunately, Deb was involved in a serious one-car accident on Sunday
            > evening near Amarillo, TX. She is in a hospital in Amarillo. She was
            > returning to New Mexico from visiting her family in the DFW area. Her
            > injuries are serious but not life threatening. I don't know many more
            > details but will update the Hardrock list with information as it becomes
            > available.
            >
            > Please join me in keeping Deb and Steve in your prayers.
            >
            > Charlie

          • Philip Murphy
            Message 5 of 5 , Dec 8, 2010
              So sorry to hear about your misfortune Deb, sending you plenty of good
              wishes and healing vibes from Oz. Hope you bounce back quickly.

              Phil Murphy