Hardrock Entrants - 4DEC10

  • Charles Thorn
    Message 1 of 1 , Dec 5, 2010
      Hardrockers,

      The 2011 entries have been coming in and I've received 219 entrants as of
      Saturday, December 4. You can see the listing at:
      http://hardrock100.com/11HRHApp27NOV.pdf Please let me know (off line) of
      any errors.

      I'll try to get a snow report together this week. The long range climate
      models indicate that the San Juan Mountains should expect warmer and
      slightly dryer than average conditions between now and about April. After
      that, we should expect about average weather. The models are updated
      regularly, so stay tuned.

      Charlie