Real Men/Women of Genius #74

  • The Troubadour
    Message 1 of 1 , Dec 3, 2010
      [Happy Hanukkah, y'all! So, like, to counterbalance allah dys negativity
      (heh heh) I've been trying to send everyone my other "positivity" this week
      (actually just since sundown on Dec. 1st), but wow--in only a year's
      time--everybody's e-addy has changed! So, what the hell, if you didn't get
      your "invitation," just click on the following for this week's extra dose of
      dubious redoubtable positivism:
      http://www.zombierunner.com/MiddleIncomeRichard/44/
      As a good friend already responded: "What? Instead of politics you're now
      picking on religion?" Ha ha! EVERYTHING is "fair game"! Including
      illiterate way-wacky marathon bystander chicks trying, perhaps, to find a
      man? The following was inspired by TV coverage of the New York City
      Marathon. Placard on!]

      Ingelhook Wineries present...

      REAL WOMEN OF GENIUS

      {Re-al gals of geeeeeene-yuss}

      Today we would like to toast you, Miss Illiterate Throng-Joining
      Marathon-Cheering Hoopla-Participating Bystanding Misspelled Sign Holder.

      {Missss-oh-my-god-wherrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrre diddddd ya getttttt the card-board
      and craaaaaa-yons?}

      "Go Gootchur!" "Runn Meebie!" "Welcum Chilly Minors!" You have to be
      kidding. In your other job, you must be a sign painter for all the top
      brokerages' front office doors on Wall Street. We're sure of it.

      {His naaaaaaaaaaaaame is Meb-rah-tom "Meb" Ke-flez-ighi!}

      We appreciate your streetside enthusiasm pretty much more so than we dig
      your education in those New York City schools. Did you study spelling,
      ever? Do you know the difference between the country and the beans-and-meat
      concoction? Not to mention the weather? And what about this: are you
      yourself still a "minor" or a "miner" or do you mind your business or would
      you rather mine ours?

      {"Alllllllllllllll thissssssssssss in-telllllll-lect-choo-all ac-tiv-i-ty!"}

      Kara Goucher would be proud to make your acquaintance, possibly Paula
      Radcliffe as well, but neither one of them were there; and you'll probably
      now have trouble convincing the guy standing next to you that your brain is
      even functioning.

      {"It's tooooooooooooooo darn crowd-ded to thinkkkkkkkk!"}

      Watch David Letterman, did you? And before that all the magnificent
      television coverage of that amazing mine rescue in that other country
      besides Argentina? Do you which is which? Do you know what continent?
      Which planet? Are you looking to score a hot date?

      {"Waaaaaaaas-n't he the guy that rannnnnnn-in-the-caves and
      sang-like-Ellllllllll-visss?"}

      Better pull your cork out quickly from that White Zinfandel at the finish
      line, O Stalking Red Rose of Spanish Harlem, because only you could worse
      present yourself to a very special guest Chilean marathon runner by holding
      up a sign that says, in big scratchy red crayon, "Go Commonwealth Painya!"

      {Missss Ill-lit-er-ate Throng-Join-ing Mar-a-thon-Cheer-ing
      Hoop-la-Par-ti-ci-pa-ting By-stand-ing Mis-spelled Sign Holllllllllll-derr!}

      White Zinfandel yuppie wine: we don't drink it ourselves; we'd rather
      guzzle beer.

      ( O_O )

      Yours troubly,

      Rich Limacher
      TheTroubadour@...
      (now on tab at http://www.runrace.net/)

      Yankee Folly of the Day:
      The electric company around here tries its darnedest to keep allah us in the
      dark, too.