Nolans 14 mailing list

    Message 1 of 1 , Jan 31, 2001
      I created a mailing list for Nolan's 14. Right now it is mostly people who
      are running or organizing the event next summer. If you are interested, see
      http://mmahoney.teejay.net/nolans/ for instructions on subscribing. The
      event is full, but you might be interested in the training hike/runs for the
      2002 event. Perhaps someone can break the 5:20 course record in the Mt.
      Yale half marathon, or 8 hours in the Grouse Canyon-Mt. Princeton 7 miler.

      -- Matt Mahoney, matmahoney@..., www.he.net/~mmahoney/ub/