Hardrock Applications as of November 27

  • Charles Thorn
    Message 1 of 3 , Nov 30, 2010
      Hardrockers,

      The listing of the 172 applications received as of November 27 is posted to
      the Hardrock web site at:

      http://hardrock100.com/11HRHApp27NOV.pdf

      If you discover any errors, let me know.

      Charlie

    • Joe Lea
      Message 2 of 3 , Nov 30, 2010
        I'd like to call to Dale's attention that 4/5 NC applicants this year are from Chapel Hill (UNC's home town) whereas none reside in Durham where his college basketball team of choice hails.

        joe (wondering if those Dookies really are smarter?)

        Message 3 of 3 , Nov 30, 2010
          Hey Joe,
          It may be that those runners from Chapel Hill may have a lot of
          displaced energy because there isn't much to cheer about in the Dean Dome!!!
          Go Duke!!
          Dale