Hardrock 2010 Applicants List-Nov 20th

  • Charles Thorn
    Message 1 of 1 , Nov 20, 2010
      Hardrockers,

      I received the first Hardrock application on November 10 and I now have 133
      as of November 20th. The list is below. If you've mailed in your entry and
      it's not on the list, don't panic because it will likely show up in my mail
      within a few days. If your name appears below, that means only that I've
      received your application and nothing about whether you're been accepted as
      qualified for the lottery. There are a number of folks (you know who you
      are) listed whose applications are incomplete and I'm awaiting more info.

      Please report (off the list) any misspellings or other errors you find.

      I'll update the list every week or two.

      Charlie Thorn
      thorncha@...
      2011 Hardrock applications received as of November 20, 2010

      1 Dennis Ahern Boise ID 2 Honey Albrecht Colendale AZ 3 Jamie
      Anderson Hot
      Springs AR 4 Sheri Atkinson Broomfield CO 5 Quintin Barney Holladay UT 6
      Michael Barton Olathe CO 7 Stamatios-Dimitrios Bezas Marousi/Athens Greece
      Greece 8 David Bliss Spokane WA 9 Dylan Bowman Aspen CO 10 James
      Breyfogle Rio Rancho NM 11 Karen Brown Telluride CO 12 Kari Brown Bedford
      PA 13 Rande Brown Bedford PA 14 Adam Byerly Chapel Hill NC 15 Duncan
      Callahan Gunnison CO 16 David Carner Louisville CO 17 Al Catalano NewBury
      MA 18 Julien Chorier St Thiboud de Corez France France 19 Raymond
      Churgovich Broomfield CO 20 David Clark Northglenn CO 21 Mark Colby Payson
      UT 22 Jamil Coury Tempe AZ 23 Nick Coury Tempe AZ 24 Alvin Crain Mount
      Vernon WA 25 Bob Crowley Fair Oaks CA 26 Jean-Jacques d'Aquin Montrose CO
      27 Carrie Delbecq Austin TX 28 Yassine Diboun Portland OR 29 Tommy Doias St
      Louis MO 30 Bogie Dumitrescu Denver CO 31 Benjamin Dunn Crested Butte CO
      32 Randall Dunn Parker CO 33 David Dysert Detroit MI 34 Mike Ehrlich
      Steamboat
      Springs CO 35 Nathaniel Emerson Boulder CO 36 Scott Eppelman Coppell TX
      37 Eizabeth Everly Phoenix AZ 38 John Fegyveresi State College PA 39 Dima
      Feinhaus Newton MA 40 Danny Ferreira Concord NH 41 Brian Fisher Littleton
      CO 42 Daniel Fox Seattle WA 43 Chihping Fu Fremont CA 44 Tia Gabalita
      Corvallis OR 45 Patrick Gaines Littleton CO 46 Dennis Gamroth Keizer OR
      47 Todd Gangelhoff Morrison CO 48 Susan Gardner Albuquerque NM 49 Randy
      Gehrke Bellevue ID 50 Neal Gorman Washington DC 51 Brett Gosney Durango CO
      52 Eric Grol Pittsburgh PA 53 Dominic Guinta Lake Zurich IL 54 Robijn Hage
      Cambridge MA 55 Ron Hammett Las Vegas NV 56 Kean Hankins Chapel Hill NC
      57 Andrew Harding Novi MI 58 Andrew Heard Phoenix AZ 59 Jeff Heasley
      Gunnison CO 60 Zach Hermsen Arvada CO 61 Adam Hewey Seattle WA 62 Paul
      Hooge Boulder CO 63 Tim Hoppin Golden CO 64 Tom Horn Morrison CO 65
      Shannon Hunt Redondo Beach CA 66 David Huss Columbus OH 67 Sheila Huss Palmer
      Lake CO 68 Mohammed Sultan Idlibi Charlotte NC 69 Larry Inouye Wahiawa HI
      70 Clemente Izurieta Bozeman MT 71 Julian Jamison Cambridge MA 72 Jack
      Jewell Boulder CO 73 Jeff Jones Phoenix AZ 74 Mick Jurynec Salt Lake City
      UT 75 Ryan Kircher Denver CO 76 Jason Koop Colorado Springs CO 77 Shawn
      Krause Lutherville MD 78 Larry Kundrick Lethbridge AB Canada 79 Joe
      Lea Chapel
      Hill NC 80 Mark Lewis Greenwich CT 81 Gary Lukacs Spring Grove PA 82 Kisa
      Madden Bronx NY 83 Brett Maune Agoura Hills CA 84 Jim McCone Redondo Beach
      CA 85 David Micklo Eighty Four PA 86 Josh Mietz Lincoln NE 87 Shad Mika
      Boulder CO 88 Jim Milar West Jordan UT 89 Don Moden Ouray CO 90 Steven
      Moore Austin TX 91 Erik Moortgat Collingwood ONT Canada 92 Yosuke Murase
      Bethesda MD 93 Patrick O'Neill Crested Butte CO 94 Anita Ortiz Eagle CO
      95 Ellen Parker Seattle WA 96 Sharon Kay Parsons Longmont CO 97 Eric Payne
      Fayetteville GA 98 Eric Peterson Flagstaff AZ 99 Chris Picon Greeley CO
      100 Jason Poole Evergreen CO 101 Scotty Railton Mount Vernon WA 102 Wayne
      Rancourt Boise ID 103 Dan Rose Alexandria VA 104 Vishal Sahni Washington
      DC 105 Joe Salette Ouray CO 106 Terry Sentiinella Anacortes WA 107 Ian
      Sharman San Jose CA 108 John Sharp Selma TX 109 Regis Shivers, JR West
      Lafayette OH 110 Valeria La Rosa Shuster Minneapolis MN 111 Michael
      Siltman Middletown IL 112 Eric Skytte Plymouth MN 113 Julian Smith Colorado
      Springs CO 114 Paul J. Smith Colorado Springs CO 115 Nelson Snyder Hood
      River OR 116 Pete Stevenson Fort Collins CO 117 Bruce Swanson Warwick NY
      118 Masahiko Tamakami Torrance CA 119 Jon Teisher Old Colorado City CO 120
      Carl Tippets South Jordan UT 121 Gregory Trapp Reynoldsburg OH 122 Donna
      Utakis Amherst MA 123 Roy Van Buren Reading MA 124 Olga Varlamova Austin
      TX 125 Matthew Watts Broomfield CO 126 Adam Wilcox Candia NH 127 Andrea
      Williams Eldorado Springs CO 128 Daniel Wilson Federal Heights CO 129 Mike
      Wolfe Helena MT 130 Allie Wood Red Lodge MT 131 Kelly Woodke Sr Eugene OR
      132 Andy Wooten Colorado Springs CO 133 Stephen Young Boulder CO