Re: [hr100] 2011 Hardrock Entry On Line

  • Michael Bur
    Message 1 of 4 , Nov 10, 2010
      You are missing something.

      See page 4 of the app.

      It states:

      "For Standard iii, attach a copy of official run results, official run web page, or UltraRunning Magazine listing. Ensure your name and date of run are highlighted."

      It's in the middle of the page, below the "Standard ii" box -- not exactly the best location in terms of clarity of form design but it is clearly there.

      Best,
      Mike Bur
      Kensington, MD