Re: [hr100] 2011 Hardrock Entry On Line

  • Mauricio Herrera Cuadra
    Message 1 of 4 , Nov 10, 2010
      Am I missing something or the 2011 application doesn't require to include
      photocopies of race results for demonstrating that the qualifying races were
      actually finished?

      Mauricio.

      ________________________________
      Message 2 of 4 , Nov 10, 2010
        You are missing something.

        See page 4 of the app.

        It states:

        "For Standard iii, attach a copy of official run results, official run web page, or UltraRunning Magazine listing. Ensure your name and date of run are highlighted."

        It's in the middle of the page, below the "Standard ii" box -- not exactly the best location in terms of clarity of form design but it is clearly there.

        Best,
        Mike Bur
        Kensington, MD

        > photocopies of race results for demonstrating that the
        > qualifying races were
        > actually finished?
        >
        > Mauricio.

      • Mauricio Herrera Cuadra
        Message 3 of 4 , Nov 10, 2010
          Disregard that, I should have read the 'Standard iii' qualification more
          carefully...

          Mauricio.