2011 Hardrock Entry On Line

  • Charles Thorn
    Message 1 of 4 , Nov 8, 2010
      All,

      The 2011 Hardrock season has kicked off. We've just posted the 2011
      Hardrock entry form on line. It's at: http://hardrock100.com/11HREntry.pdf

      The qualifications and lottery algorithm are nearly the same as in 2010.
      Please read the entry carefully and fill it out correctly.

      You can start sending in the entrie now. They must arrive before the
      lottery meeting approximately the first Saturday in February, 2011. Just to
      be safe, send your entry in early.

      I'm looking forward to seeing everyone in Silverton next July.

      Charlie

    • Mauricio Herrera Cuadra
      Message 2 of 4 , Nov 10, 2010
        Am I missing something or the 2011 application doesn't require to include
        photocopies of race results for demonstrating that the qualifying races were
        actually finished?

        Mauricio.

        ________________________________

        Message 3 of 4 , Nov 10, 2010
          You are missing something.

          See page 4 of the app.

          It states:

          "For Standard iii, attach a copy of official run results, official run web page, or UltraRunning Magazine listing. Ensure your name and date of run are highlighted."

          It's in the middle of the page, below the "Standard ii" box -- not exactly the best location in terms of clarity of form design but it is clearly there.

          Best,
          Mike Bur
          Kensington, MD

          > photocopies of race results for demonstrating that the
          > qualifying races were
          > actually finished?
          >
          > Mauricio.

        • Mauricio Herrera Cuadra
          Message 4 of 4 , Nov 10, 2010
            Disregard that, I should have read the 'Standard iii' qualification more
            carefully...

            Mauricio.