Re: [hr100] hello U

  • tedes12@comcast.net
    Message 1 of 2 , Sep 20 3:03 PM
      Tom Stockton , Is this a (virus) worm?
      Sent via BlackBerry by AT&T

      -----Original Message-----
      From: Tom Stockton <tbstockton@...>
      Sender: hr100@yahoogroups.com
      Date: Tue, 21 Sep 2010 05:11:39
      To: <tbstockton@...>
      Subject: [hr100] hello U

      Hi,
      One of my friends introduce a china very good website to me:
      www.hoaoeso1.com All their products are new and original. They have
      many brands, such as Sony, HP, Apple, Nokia and so on. Now , they are
      promoting their products for Christmas Day. So their prices are very
      competitive. By the way, they mainly sell iphones, laptops, tvs,
      playstation and so on.
      If you need these products, it will be a good choice.
      Regards!

    • Stan Jensen
      Message 2 of 2 , Sep 20 3:24 PM
        tedes12@... wrote:

        > Tom Stockton , Is this a (virus) worm?

        I've deleted the message (and Tom's account). Sorry!

        Stan
        [hr100] list manager
        --
        Stan Jensen, 327 Greenway Drive, Pacifica, CA 94044-2920
        http://www.Run100s.com/ mailto:StanJ@...