Re: [hr100] Hardrock Pics

  • tedes12@comcast.net
    Message 1 of 5 , Jul 19, 2010
      Thanks Dale! HR was awesome, very hard, but beautiful and challenging. If I get in again maybe I'll spend a few weeks there prior instead of getting there the day before. The ascends were my downfall, need to work on climbing better. Oh yes I said "Never Again" at the finishline, how things change after we have recouped!!!
      Terry Sentinella
      Sent via BlackBerry by AT&T